Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Looking for Good Traders

During lunch, I met a fellow trader who is a pioneer in the Futures Trading industry, my senior who have dished out countless advices to newbies including me. He is one of the most successful floor trader as well as electronic trader and a very well respected options trader.

He is looking to recruit and groom a few traders who have some experience in Futures trading. So, I asked him, "what criteria are you looking for?"

Without hesitation, he replied, "Only one criteria, he must be a person of integrity with some trading experience."

Yes, floor traders like us are men of our words, we honour what we said.

He will personally train the new traders and probation will be for six months.

It's a rare opportunity to learn from one of the best trader in Singapore.

Members of AFACT and students of SGX Academy who are interested can let me know.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What a great and rare opportunity indeed! If it is not because of my newly added duties, I would have taken up the offer without hesitation...though I must say I am still very much an amateur trading local stocks...

Jonathan Ngiam said...

What if i'm not any of the mentioned members?

Unknown said...

Hi Jonathan,
Just join us in AFACT for a small fee, there are a lot of un-selfish TMI/TMP(ex-simex locals) sharing their experiences during our get-together.
You may wanna check out AFACT forum http://afact.org.sg/forum/YaBB.pl open for public viewing without login. Also AFACT site for more related info http://afact.org.sg/
Cheers