Sunday, January 11, 2009

Progress

I am glad we are getting back into the black for our Special Account as we start making adjustment and make conscious effort to put in trades. It's definitely not as easy as I would have expected, managing 2 accounts on 2 different trading platform, strategies, risk/reward ratio and expectation.

Due to the hectic trading, I will update our performance on a weekly basis showing the end day balances from the statements received from our brokers. It will be transparent to show the up and down of our trading performance. We are ready to face the firing squad if we under perform, no excuses, it will keep us on our toes.

I am very happy with my own trading performance for last year especially the last 3 months due to the extreme volatility when the market came crashing down. Tired, plenty of hard work and stressful but I simply enjoy it very much, especially in beating the market.

No comments: