Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Migration

Attended a course on blogging over the weekend, spending 2 long days learning from an expert that's half my age. Just like trading, it won't be easy, there are so many new things to learn, the tricks and the shortcuts that's equivalent to the Yums in trading.

It's worth every cent if you are going into blogging for a living, shortening the learning curve, saving precious time. I'm still uncertain how to go forward from here especially with my busy schedule, being only just a weekend blogger.

In the past I have experienced my blog post being block for unknown reasons, probably over some sensitive issues I might have written. Whatever I have written in blogspot don't belongs to me, thus I have decided to migrate to www.fat88trader.com and pay a yearly hosting fee.

I would like to thank all my readers and please visit me at my new website.

No comments: