Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates

"I will not allow yesterday's success to lull me into today's complacency, for this is the greatest foundation of failure" - Og Mandino

Our profit for the financial year ending 31st March 2009 is S$17,862.00 for the special account. We started trading since December 2008 and based on our capital of S$450,000.00, our return is 3.97% over 4 months. This is below my expectation. We need to put in conscious effort to trade without affecting our own trading account, that's the most difficult part.

I have spoken to Robert about taking the effort to put in longer term trades. No trading is unacceptable. Being a micro trader, I am quite short sighted to go for long term trades without compromising risk. It will be a learning process for me and the potential paper losses will be higher, it will be quite a challenge.

Looking forward, I hope we can perform better since we have gained some experience in the past few months.

No comments: